Michelle's WishList

Updated for Christmas 2007!

Sunday, December 06, 2009

More Christmas 09

16 g BioFlex Lip Stud Only if they have clear (or crystal) $4.99 This is basically the best kind to get and the place I always order mine from. It's just nice to have a couple back ups for when I lose the gem out of the one I'm wearing...Or it turns black...



Ironman Icontrol Watch
around $40 give or take

I would also like an iPod case. No arm band needed, I have one of those. Just for every day leave-it-in-there use. Still with being able to see the screen, use the control wheel, and access to the headphone hole.

Head phones that are this style (but not NEARLY that expensive) rather than this style (Notice how they don't go into the ear as much. THAT's the important difference. The latter really hurt. The first kind is the kind I want. Brand doesn't matter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home